Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Trainer and A Teacher

Jill was asked to talk to a group of 160 students, this morning, at an elementary school in Chino. She is giving a presentation about how to care for a dog, how to approach one, and dog training. Emmitt and I are teaming up with her for support, demonstration, and because I've been a teacher for 5 years, I kinda know how to handle this sort of situation. It'll be interesting and pretty funny. We've never done anything like this together, let alone playing our career roles in front of one another. HA! Actually, I was able to observe Jill yesterday as a dog trainer (I was very impressed I must say), but she's never seen me in action. We're going to crack each other up without a doubt! I'll have a full report later in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home