Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Secret

I showed my household "The Secret" last night. They really enjoyed it, which brought us into some interesting conversation this morning. We are believers in the secret to life, so much that we're changing our perception to the project we're working on. It's a BIG deal, by the way, for those of you who don't know what it is. I wish I could tell the secret, but then it wouldn't be a secret anymore if I did. Plus, you need to watch the video in order to really get what it's saying. I'm very excited about this. It's going to make things a lot more fun and happy energy will be circulating in the air. What a perfect way to live!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I enjoyed and I believe!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Hey now mister! Okay not everyone has seen it...but pretty close with both Carrie and Josh being here and all.

Oh, and don't you worry, I'm not telling anyone the secret...they have to watch it for themselves;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home