Friday, July 21, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday was really great! Jenn and I hung out and talked the whole day....literally. I didn't get home until this morning...I guess I had too much wine. We went to the Saddle Ranch in West Hollywood for lunch, the bartender was definitely pleased. Ha! We would be in a middle of a good conversation and then he'd cut in, wanting to be a part of it. It got kind of annoying, he was trying too hard and we weren't really into what he had to say. I know that sounds mean, but it's true. We were catching each other up on what's been going on in our lives, we haven't hung out in a long time. I didn't want to hear about his meaning of life, I was focused on my company.

We left after awhile, went back to her house and continued our conversation there. Time went by so quickly, it was dinner and we ordered in. After a few glasses of wine, I was pretty tipsy, I couldn't drive home. It's not like we haven't had our slumber parties before, so I crashed there until this morning.

I went home, got my things, and now I am dog sitting!

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were not the only one throughly enjoying the day. :) Thanks. More to come. I can't believe the things I learned in that 24 hours about you, WOO!

Let's camp at at the place you're dog sitting at and have her do our laundy...but we'll cook for her and make her listen to everything you told me. Then she'll be hooked as well. :) Great stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home