Sunday, July 23, 2006

Random People Thoughts.

I'm not in a thinking mood, but for some reason I want to write. I don't have much to say, so I guess I'll just type until I feel my writing urge has been fulfilled. Ha!

It's weird to think how many people have passed through my life. I've had so many randoms over the years and it's funny how they probably affected me in some way or another. Like the time when I had my first girl kiss...who was that? And, why did she think it was okay to make out with me in front of Jill and Gina? I don't know, but she was the access to my gaydom. I must've liked it. HA! I even went through my party buddies, we definitely had some fun times, but those can never last. I realized that I didn't want to live like that anymore, another life lesson learned. Whew! And some of those people I chose to date, I'm not sure what I was thinking half the time! However, I did always walk away with a sense of who I should and shouldn't be with, an important part of having a successful relationship. Even in Landmark, I've sat through some confusing and emotional times next to people who helped me through. They affected me in a way that literally changed my life forever.

People will always come and go, that's what life is all about. Having those experiences and letting people affect our lives is what makes us who were are today. I'm grateful for that, but I do have to say one thing: All of you who are in my life now, don't even think I'm going to let you go without a fight! I choose you to be in my life because you positively affect Me, my Being, my happy way of living. You rock and I know you choose me too. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home