Sunday, July 23, 2006

Comfy Bed

These people have the most comfortable bed. I have not slept the way I've been, in the last two nights, in a long time. Back in the day, if I were staying alone in a big older home, I would be scaring myself into thinking it 's haunted and wouldn't let myself sleep. Oh yeah, I used to do that. I'd freak myself into hearing noises or that a ghost is going to come into my room during the night. Ha! Not here and not now. The bed literally sucks me in enough that I immediately fall alseep...and soundly for that matter.

Last night, I woke up to a huge Golden Retriever puppy, Ignatious, on top of me. He was so excited, licking and doing everything he could to stay on the bed. It was funny. I had to use all my strength to push him off and put him back to his sleeping spot, even though I didn't want to. He's such a cuddly bear. He's so big and clumsy...it's adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home