Sunday, August 20, 2006

Doggy Update

I'm finally adapting to a doggy schedule, nothing written down, I'm just getting into a routine. It gets easier and easier everyday. Don't get me wrong, it's still a lot of dog and can be frustrating and overwhelming at times, but I'm getting used to it. The cool thing is, they are all on phase 2 already. Yep, that's right! I've been working hard with them. I kind of have to when four dogs are involved. It's one of those choices where I can either A) work hard and things will definitely progress quicker and for the better or B) suffer for two weeks, while I drag the training out. I chose "A" and the dogs are doing great! Jill came over last night to fill in for the evening and left feeling that we'll be able to start them on phase 3 before our clients come home. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home