Monday, August 14, 2006

Tonight

I am not all about this SELP class. I find it to be very annoying, not a priority, and it's as if I see my old self in it. I didn't do the homework this week, I just got finished with it a few moments ago and I did it because I have the class tonight. Thus far, I've been resistent and unwilling to commit whole heartedly, a way that I used to be in the past. To be honest, I would rather do Accoyo! on my own than doing it in this course because it's not the work that I am having a hard time committing to. It's everything else that goes along. For instance, participating during class, being self-expressed, conducting interviews with people in my life, acting like I really have compassion for everyone in the room, and doing the homework is NOT appealing to me. I don't think it's fun and it's not a game I enjoy playing right now. With that being said, my attitude is conflicting because I refuse to quick the course, I want to see it through. So, then why make myself suffer for 3 1/2 months? Why not do the best I can and stop being so stubborn and do what I'm supposed to do? Sounds like an easy solution to me, but I'm still resisting. I guess we'll see what happens tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home