Sunday, August 06, 2006

Vegas

I'm sitting here by myself, Jill and Gina went to Vegas. I came home around 4 today and they were getting ready to go. This is a big one, this trip they're taking. Gina was a bit nervous, walking out the door. The trip is to go see her mom, someone who she has avoided for a very long time. I'd go into more detail, but I don't think it's my place to. All I can say is, they've had a rough life together, one that isn't easily forgiven. Gina took some forward steps and contacted her mom during her Landmark Forum. It was a bold move and her mom responded in an unexpected way. She agreed to sign up for the forum, something that can really benefit her. We were all jumping for joy when we heard the news, but now it's Gina confronting her in person. I can't wait to hear all about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home