Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Holiday Weekend

I had a great weekend! It was all about my friends and doing nothing but having fun. I forgot how much I love to go out, socializing and being with people. I think I may be addicted to dancing as well. I couldn't get off the dance floor on Friday night and on Sunday, Calen, Chad and I specifically went out again to go dancing. Granted, Rage is definitely NOT the place to go on any night of the week or weekend, but we chose it and made the best of it. It was the place that had the lowest cover charge...haha, I guess money does talk.

I missed going out with the boys, we always have a blast together. I'm happy I threw myself back into the mix, after all, now I have a VIP card to the Factory. Let the dancing begin!

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Damn right! Cause that's how we freakin' do!!! VIP baby!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home