Monday, February 19, 2007

Break time!

I had a coaching call with my head coach earlier today. She wanted coaching because she also wants to take a break from Landmark, to enjoy her life and her family. I told her that's exactly what she should do, that I'm not going to coach her into doing anything different. Seriously, I was probably the wrong person to call if she wanted to be coached back into the course she's in. I am all about independence and having a fulfilling life right now, outside of Landmark. It's not to say anything negative about the education, not at all actually. I love it, will forever stand by it, and will do future courses. I just believe that everyone should take the time at some point and apply what we learned to our life, without having a "back up" in case we fall. I feel we need to learn how to do it ourselves and THEN go back to Landmark when we're ready to take our growth to a whole new level. That's how I'm playing this game for now on...Life first, then Landmark. Perfect:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home