Monday, February 05, 2007

Another Successful Transformation

I went to Torri's forum completion last night, it was great. She's a different person, her energy has completed shifted from being overly tense to at ease and relaxed. People kept coming up to her, while I was there, and thanking her for all the contributions she made throughout the weekend. Apparently, she was the star and made a huge impact on the room. Jane, her leader, told me that as well. I was a proud little Landmarker, watching her grow into an adult. Many said she has a great sense of humor, told her to channel it in a positive way. I think she'll take it on because she IS funny, people are drawn to it, and for the first time she felt it too. It was a great experience, I'm truly happy for her. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home