Monday, March 05, 2007

It's time to be healthy!

I'm going on a health kick starting today. I've been feeling like shit because of my lack of exercise, eating whatever I want, and just really not taking care myself as I usually do. Today, I am switching my eating habits to a more healthy plan and then going to the sporting goods store to buy a knee brace...the reason why I haven't been working out. It's time for me to take control of this part of my life because I do love it when I'm into it. The times I've always felt the best was when I'm working out and eating right. I want to feel that again. I want to feel that I can physically do anything without question or concern. I want to feel strong and energized, the way I used to and not so fragile like I feel right now. I owe it to myself to be the best I can be and that includes my body. From here on out, I'm taking this challenge on and ignoring those little voices that tell me not to. I'm going to make a game of it and I'm going to win dammit!

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey me too! We can be cross country eat good be fit buddies :>

Cousin Wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home