Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's almost over

I'm subbing for a 4th grade class today and they're trying so hard to get a reaction from me. I just kind of sit back and laugh, they're so ridiculous they don't even know. I kept 4 boys in for recess and they told me how mean I am and because my feelings weren't hurt, they kept getting frustrated. I'm so relaxed in this class, they literally can't stand it. It's one try after another to piss me off, but I refuse to go there. I just don't care enough for my mood to change, especially for a group of 9 year olds who have nothing to do with my life after 2:30 today. 2 hours and counting...

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want more Conclusions! Where have you been? I'm all teary-eyed from reading your stuff.
I miss you.
-carrie

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this....the non-battle between a 30 year old and the 9 year old life suckers:)

Ts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home