Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Ridiculously Easy Day

I'm subbing today at one of my favorite schools and all but 5 of my 31 5th grade students are out of the room, taking a 2 hour long english test. Talk about an easy day! Not only is that happening right now, but lunch today is for 35 minutes, AND it's early dismissal due to district wide professional development meetings that are held every Tuesday. Yep, the kids leave at 1:15 and I pretty much get to do what I want until 2:15, when school is over. It actually couldn't have worked out any better. I am only running on about 3 1/2 hours of sleep, due to a late night and good company. Seriously, subbing couldn't be anymore perfect today and not to mention what big sweeties these kids are:)

2 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Company:)

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Oh like I don't know who left that comment. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home