Friday, March 30, 2007

This Weekend

Jill and I just dropped Kristen off at Landmark. It was like seeing our little baby off for the first day of school. I felt a little emotional....happy, excited, sad, and anxious all at the same time. It's like that when a loved one goes through. You want them to get as much out of it as possible and if that happens, sometimes it'll be an ass kicking and that's where my emotions are coming from. I know what it feels like, so I know what could be in store for her. Not saying it always has to be about tears and sadness to get those life changing breakthroughs, but it's definitely a possibility. So yeah, I'm all over the place right now...meaning this will probably be another Landmark Forum experience for me as well. It happens EVERY TIME over these weekends. If Kristen has a big breakthrough, most likely I'll have one too. It's just how it goes...

Awwwww....Krissy is all grown up;) Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home