Friday, March 23, 2007

Here we go again!

Recently, I've been having a bit of writer's block. I know I've written about this quite a few times before, so I guess it's that time again. I can tell you how much I've been enjoying my time off from Landmark. Maybe that's it. Maybe I'm not analyzing myself so much anymore and I don't even realize it. I have been feeling much more relaxed and also having breakthroughs that seemed impossible to me before. Being vulnerable hasn't been an issue, my communication is better than ever, and my personal life, along with the people around me has hit another beginning of a new and exciting growth period. I must say that life is pretty good right now and things are really starting to fall in place. Wow, I can feel it by just writing this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home