Saturday, May 13, 2006

People Watching

Gina, Calen, and I attempted to go see Ashes and Snow in Santa Monica this afternoon. The line was so long, it didn't work out. We all came to the same conclusion that we didn't want to spend our day waiting in line. Instead, we walked for a little bit at the 3rd Street Promenade and I must say, I haven't people watched like that in a long time. I was so focused on what was around me, who I was walking by, and who was ahead of me. It was really cool being as observant as I was. I saw people, human beings, enjoying their Saturday afternoon just as I...nothing more, nothing less.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I'm bummed too that I didn't get to see that exhibit either. I was really looking forward to it, but alas it wasn't meant to be. I had a great day with mom all the same.

People watching is so fun. I love to sit and make up conversations for people as I sit and sip my latte.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home