Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Different Life

What a difference...Ohio living vs. California. Neither one better than the other, just different. When I visit Ohio, I feel like I should have a set career, a wife, kids...the whole package. In Los Angeles, I'm free as a bird, doing whatever, not worrying about what's happening tomorrow or a month from now. Not to say that people in California don't have families, it's just more common for people my age to be taking work as it comes, being single, and kid-free. There's nothing wrong with it, in fact, I think it's nice to have a balance between what my life is like and observing others. I can make a realistic choice, one that would fit for me and my lifestyle. It's cool, I'm feeling good knowing that someday I will also have what everyone else does here...I'm looking forward to it, but more for my journey to get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home