Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My project is finally done...




One of the things I wanted to improve after Landmark is my relationship with my niece and nephew. Being so far away makes it hard for us to get to know them which often makes me sad when we come home because they don't really remember us. Until now...

Coming to Ohio to surprise my sister was so awesome, not only did Kristen have the BEST response, Max and Ava were so happy to see us! Kristen has obviously kept us alive in conversation while we are at home.

Anyway, one of the things I dedicated myself to was making a present for Max and Ava. I started on them about 3 weeks ago and it was really tedious and time consuming. I finally finished it the night before we flew here so I sent them to Ohio to be printed. My dad picked them up, the great dad that he is, so I would have a nice present to give them. Their reaction to it was priceless!!! I wish I had it on camera...

Anyway, Max is in love with the T-Rex, therefore, he is riding one. Ava just likes pink stuff and horses and such, so I made her on a unicorn. Hope you enjoy it!

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Josh said...

You did a great job my love! I can't wait until we get our mugs. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home