Thursday, June 29, 2006

I quit

Well...I made a bold move today...in my eyes anyway. I quit the Landmark seminar that I have been attending every Thursday. Yeah, that's right, I broke my commitment. Here is the thing though...Landmark teaches you to make choices, rather than decisions. I made the choice to stop going.

If I follow this up with a why, then it's not going to be a choice anymore, it will be a decision. A choice is unreasonable, a decision is reasonable. So, today, I choose not to attend the Landmark seminar. Nothing against it or or my leader, Jackie, who is a fantastic lady. They are both great and have probably helped a lot of people after the forum. So, I still recommend it.

This does not mean I am not taking action. I am really into the idea of all of our landmark friends getting together and holding group discussions to keep us motivated with the possibilities that we invent for ourselves. I am stoked about it actually.

I am a FIRM believer of Landmark. It has been life changing. It has improved my relationship with myself and with all of my friends and family. I honestly can't wait to attend the advanced course, even though I am well aware that it will probably kick my ass.

Landmark-you rock, my not attending the seminar means nothing. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home