Sunday, July 09, 2006

My act of having to be perfect.

I was playing my act all weekend and became aware of it yesterday. After I realized what I was doing, I reviewed my Advanced Course notes and instantly snapped out of it, becoming present. I wanted both Gina and Julie to be okay, not realizing that it was to make myself feel okay. If they are happy, I am happy, and that's what would make me be perfect in that moment. It's such a mind struggle at times, a constant battle between reality and unreality. Once I got it though, I was empowered to move onto the next step. And, that's when I called Khush, the Landmark Queen, who I completely trust and feel very open to. I felt I needed guidance on how to approach Gina and what she was dealing with. Khush successfully told me what I needed to hear and coached me back into the Advanced Course perception that I've been missing for awhile. Thankfully I got it now and I'm as powerful as ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home