Saturday, July 08, 2006

ZZZZZZZZ

I can't sleep. I have so much running through my mind right now, I can't relax enough to fall asleep. Gina came home tonight after her first day at Landmark. To think I was nervous for her all day was totally absurd. She dived right in, got hers tools, and brought them right home. Calen, Jill, and I just sat and listened to her talk. She was totally different, not in a new kind of person way, it was just obvious that a new perception was already taking place. It was almost like everytime she shared something, she got something new right in front of our eyes. It was such a cool thing to witness, I couldn't have asked for anything more. There was a certain presence about her, that the three of us were completely drawn to. At one point I looked over at Calen, and we both lit up knowing that our household just got exceptionally stronger. All I can say is, if Gina doesn't get anything else out of the weekend than what she did tonight, I would be completely happy with that. She blew me away...

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, shucks! I'm up doing lasts night's homework despite the fact that I got about 4 hours sleep last night. I'm definitely tired but probably a quarter as tired as I would noramlly be under these circumstances. Chalk up another win for Landmark.

To those of you out there who haven't done Landmark yet, I have to ask why. You really have nothing to lose, except letting go of the bullshit you tell yourself that keeps you unhappy. So what on earth are you waiting for?

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I am so excited for you miss Gina Marie! I can't wait to come over and chat about your experience with you! Yippie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home