Saturday, July 15, 2006

Self-Expression and Leadership Program

Yup! That's where I'm going to be ALL day today. Here's a refresher of what it is: It's the completion of the Landmark Curriculum. This is the last and final part of the education which will reinforce everything we've learned. We choose a project, something that will empower us, and work on it for 3 months. Each participant will be assigned a coach for support and to guide us in the areas where it's needed.

At first, I didn't want to do this and have been dreading it up until a few days ago. I think a lot of people feel that way after completing the Advanced Course and that's why they don't sign up. I totally get that. There were three reasons why I signed up:

1. Landmark changed my life. I found my passion, my fire, I started this blog because of it. I want to complete the whole curriculum for that reason alone. I felt I owed it to myself to see it the whole way through. It's what I've learned, it's what I write about, it's what will make me a powerful human being. I can't wait to see how far I can go because I already feel very good about where I am and what I do today.

2. I want Accoyo! to succeed. My parents gave us a gift and I want to prove to myself and to them that we can make this work. Of course, we're going to turn the buisness into a teddy bear company, but in order for us to do that, the inventory has got to go. Our goal this year is to sell as much we can so we can turn this possibility into reality.

3. I want the discipline of working hard for something I want.

I'm really looking forward to it now! Time to shower:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home