Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Still Emotional

I've come to realize how challenging personal growth is. Each moment is different, which leaves me playing a different game every time. Some are fun, some are emotional, and some are frustrating. I've been playing the emotional game, I haven't exactly recovered from it yet. It's weird how long I've been in it, not sure if it's from all the years of bottling my feelings or if it's from all the changes I've made in my life. Well, for whatever reason, things are affecting me like crazy. One moment, I'm feeling great and the next I'm on the brink of tears. If something gets triggered, I immediately break down, a way of being that is unfamiliar to me. I don't know what to do with it half the time, it's kind of overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home