Sunday, August 20, 2006

Crush

Remember those days in grade school? When crushes were a big part of growing up? I do and it's funny how they can still happen as I get older. Yep, it's true...I have a crush on someone. I'm not going to name names, never in a million years, not here! Crushes are fun, they spice things up and make things interesting. I laugh at myself when I observe it happening, I feel like a little girl again carrying around a secret. Hehe. Of course, my household knows but that's to be expected. I have to talk about it, it makes me smile when I do. Crushes are so innocent, that's what I like about having one. There's no need to act because it makes me happy to just be in that space. For now, I'm just enjoying the view...

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Crushes certainly can be fun and I love knowing who it is. Holla!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home