Friday, February 02, 2007

Landmark Overkill

As you all know, I am a Landmarker. I totally admit it and will continue encouraging others who haven't done it to go through. However, I did realize something last night, during my completion of the last part of the Communication Course. I am in information overload and I need a break! I've been SO into my life transformation that I haven't given myself the time to just be. I'm constantly analyzing myself, learning something new, and although it's been awesome, I'm exhausted. I'm looking forward to the end of this month, when I will take this year long education and apply it to every aspect of my life; without being registered in anymore seminars, courses, or coaching teams. I'm excited to use all my tools and to see what I can do in this fun game called life. YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home