Sunday, April 09, 2006

My Racket

I'm writing this blog to share my life and experiences with you, to tell you that you're not alone in this humble quest. I'm constantly thinking about ideas to write about and what I'm going to say and after taking a strong look at what I've done so far, I've created a racket and here it is: I don't feel like I've been completely REAL with you because I've left out all the names to the people who are so important in my life. So here they are:
My mom and dad, Rainy and Ben. Jill is my twin sister and Gina is her wife, my sister-in-law. Kristen is my older sister who is married to Matt, my brother-in-law. They live in Ohio along with my parents. Michael is my new foster brother who lives with my parents. Calen, Carrie, Josh, Marisa, and Yuri are a part of my "second" family here in California. I have many other wonderful friends (you know who you are and I love you!), but I named the above because they are literally apart of my daily life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home