Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wasted Energy

Life IS a game and that perception is something that I'm working hard to live by. Instead of me looking at the bigger picture, I have to keep in mind that it's the daily details, the pieces, and my own discipline that matters in order for me to win the game. The minute I have a negative thought about an errand or something that I have to do, I step back and think about why I'm so annoyed with it. I mean, it has to get done so why am I making it that much harder for myself? Why not make the best of it and ease my "pain?" I am wasting this energy on something that means nothing, especially when in the end; I know how good I feel when I take things off my "To Do" list.

After all, the "reinvention" or "transformation" is all about taking action so I realize now that the little things are important and that's what is going to make this all possible for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home