Sunday, April 02, 2006

Challenge 1- Success!

I went out last night to a very crowded bar. I was looking forward to see if I could watch and observe without making any type of judgment. It was difficult at first, especially since my first reaction when I enter a bar is to check out all the people and then follow that with a "single" mentality...is it possible to NOT make judgments? It is actually. Even though I had gone into discipline mode to do my little experiment because obviously it is not natural behavior for me, I was happy to say I succeeded. Colors were brighter, energy was good, people were people, and I had a cozy feeling all night long, with the exception of waiting in the LONG line to use the bathroom with only TWO stalls...haha, sorry random story. Anyway, if everyone only observed and kept those negative voices silent, our world would be a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home