Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm dogsitting and alone...I can't stop writing- Ha!

It's unbelievable to how much compassion I have for people and their situations now. I was a butt for a long time, I am totally aware of that. I wish I wasn't so immature in that way, I could've had some strong relationships if I knew then what I know now. I'm not regretful, I wouldn't be free if I was. I'm just reflecting back to those days.

It's funny how young our minds can be at any age. Before Landmark, I would've given anything to be in the young 20s again. Not now, I like being an adult. I'm aware of my surroundings, I can't imagine taking my relationships for granted, I appreciate life and what a gift it is. I'm excited to see what my future holds, I love adult conversations and the joy it brings me when they go on for hours. I love to read books that never would've interested me, and sharing them is fun too. I love to keep smiles on people's faces, I'll go out of my way to make it happen. I genuinely care how I affect other people because living positively is the way life should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home