Monday, July 10, 2006

A quick thought...

I just took a nap. I am worn out! We didn't get much sleep this weekend and boy have I been feeling it. I'm petsitting right now until Thursday. I actually met the gang at home last night, when Gina was finished with her Sunday evening around 11ish. I couldn't go because I had a sickly cat to take of and it's much better to have the interaction afterwards instead of sitting in the forum, not being able to talk. It's funny, I've been to quite a few Sunday nights already. As long as my friends want to keep going and making their lives better, I wouldn't hesitate to go to all the Sundays. What an impact it's made in my life and for the people around me. Life is so pleasant, so enjoyable to live. Now that we have a full household of extraordinary people, we're going to be leading extraordinary lives together...can't ask for anything better than that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home