Monday, July 10, 2006

Post-Landmark Perception

Wow! This is what life is about. I want to do this, this, and this...let's go! Hmmm, I didn't realize it was such a game. People are real and I have unconditional love. Why didn't I know this before? What happened in the past only happened. Huh!?! You mean it doesn't mean I'm an ugly person or I don't deserve someone special in my life? Great because it's been wearing me down, it hasn't been a fun place to be. I can only take it as it comes, watch out! My eyes are open and I see it all, those little things won't take me over anymore. You have a concern? Spill it please! I'd like to get it over with so we can get on with life. You have nothing to do with me, so be as you want. I know I choose to be happy so I invite you to play with me. Challenges are exciting, so I guess that means being happy is a thrill of a lifetime. I want that! Yeah, since I'll be here for awhile, I mind as well make the best of it! Judgments are dumb, I don't even know you. How can I form an opinion if the experience isn't there? It'd be baseless and untrue, oh hey...maybe we should get to know each other? I never thought I'd have a passion, but look at me now! It's just a natural flow, I don't even have to think about it. I love to create because I believe in myself. Huh, is this what they call self-love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home