Monday, July 10, 2006

Waahhh!

Talk about accepting situations for what they are....I had to take the cat, Franky, to the vet this morning. I just heard from the doctor and he said I have to pick him up today around 6 and still give him his nightly medicine. Then, tomorrow at 7am, I have to bring him back for the test results. Man, I'm not going to be able to go celebrate tonight with everyone. It's quite a crowd too! Let's see, I believe Gina, Jill, Calen, Josh, Troy, Casey, Chad, Dianne, Frank, and maybe Marisa and Carrie are all meeting at the Abbey...my favorite place. Boohoo...poor me.

OK! I am now accepting the situation for what it is because I have to. I'm not going to be bummed, I'm going to take care of these animals like I committed to do. Ooh! I know what I'll do! I'll start reading my book that I've been meaning to get to. It'll keep me present and in the moment, after all, it is called, "The Power Of Now."

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Josh said...

You will be missed my love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home