Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Training

I began the training for all four dogs today, including Emmitt. He's already ahead of the game in the actual training, however, since he's been so spoiled...he's giving me the hardest time. Oops! Good thing I caught that early on.

It was a bit overwhelming after Jill left from our first lesson this morning. I instantly felt that I wasn't going to be able to do this, that these two weeks were going to be the longest in my whole life. It was proving to be true, too, at first. I didn't have schedule for each of them, I hadn't fed them yet and didn't know where to find their food or bowls. I felt really unorganized, a way of being that drives me crazy, especially in all the newness.

After a few more hours went by, I started to settle down and stopped looking at the big picture and focused on what I needed to do in that moment, which made things a hell of a lot easier. I don't know how I was able to get into that space, but hallelujer(That was for you Josh;)! I think once I get a schedule down, this may end up being easier than I thought. Oliver and Tinker Bell are already getting it, so that alone makes me feel pretty good about this.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Hallelujer! I love it. Thanks for the shout out baby love. Kisses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home