Friday, August 18, 2006

I needed that!

Man, if only I could just walk across the driveway to workout, that'd be ideal. Oh wait...I did that! Oh my goodness, this place I'm staying at is SWEET! They have a separate building made into a small gym, which has all the equipment one needs for a good workout...ahhhh.

I haven't worked out in a few months, I've been hiking randomly a few times, but that's been it. I motivated myself into WALKING NEXT DOOR, put my iPod on, and jumped right in. It was like I never left. Well except that I'm weaker with the weights...oh and my cardio definitely isn't what it used to be, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, as I was working out alone, enjoying each moment, I realized where I was and what happened, I popped. I literally announced one day, that I was a dogsitter and BAM!...I became one. Now, I am making great money and having all the time in the world to do the things I love. As Gina put it, "I can make money, while I'm making money." It's perfect. I really got today, as I was a working out, that I can do anything I want. I am living a wealthy life right now, becoming a better dog trainer, and still making my own schedule. Seriously, I've been on an emotional rollercoaster, which is something I needed to do in order for me to have the appreciation that I'm feeling right now. I think I just made it to the end of my ride. Woo hoo!

Exercising...everyone should do it. I feel amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home