Saturday, August 19, 2006

I have turned into Jamie

Well...Jamie is at SELP so I had to come to the place she is dogsitting/training to take over as she is gone. I now know what Jamie is going through. haha...even though Thank Dog is my business, it's weird being in this position.

First...there are so many dogs. Wow...kudos to Jamie for being such a sport. When one gets up, they all get up so you literally do have to stand around like a drill sergeant. I luckily got them all to lie down and sleep at the moment, but who knows how long this will last.

And yes...I am by myself. She is right about having time to think and I can see how this would be good for you. However, one would think I would be used to it being that I work all alone during the weekdays. This is definitely way different though...its a strangers house, nothing is yours. I mean, hell, I am starving and have no clue what to do about it.

So, as I sit here all by my lonesome, I guess I will ponder what the meaning of life is. Oh wait...it's meaningless right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home