Friday, August 18, 2006

Relationships

It's unfortunate how little time I'm getting to write here. But then again, I haven't had much to say. What I do know is how great some of the relationships are in my life. I'm a lucky lady. I've been reflecting a lot, seeing things for what they are and aren't. This alone time is good for me, I'm learning how to be powerful by appreciating what I have and don't have. I get that living in the now is how we find those concrete relationships. It never occurred to me how every moment is different, how life can just change through each thought, emotion, or feeling. It's true though. One moment everything can be so wonderful and fulfilling. Then, the next moment comes around and it brings that spirit down, almost like the happiness never existed. Relationships are like that. One moment, people are laughing, talking, and joking with one another, genuinely having a great time. Then, the next moment arrives and all of a sudden, it's not as fun anymore. That person is somehow different or the vibe has changed. I wonder why that is? I don't know, but what I do know is I have many people in my life where moments never change. We may disagree, not feel at our best, or want to be alone; but in the end, there's never a question of what we are to each other. I'm talking about real relationships, the kind that has our backs no matter what the circumstance. The kind that permits us to be ourselves no matter where we are or what we're doing. The kind where good conversation is a natural flow and silence is never uncomfortable. The kind that I am surrounded by everyday, even when I'm not there.

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I've got your back yo. Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere, Always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home