Sunday, February 04, 2007

All I can say is, " wow."

I've been talking to Torri throughout the weekend, mostly at night when her day is finished. Yep, you guessed it! She's in the Landmark Forum and I'm so proud of her for going through with it. I ran into her yesterday at the center, we sat and talked during one of the breaks, and it was a really great conversation...one that we BOTH needed to have. Then, we didn't chat again until last night. She was in her car, on the way home, and I can't even begin to tell you the difference already. Whoa. She's doing awesome and I can't wait to see what she's like when the forum finally wraps up. She wanted it, she got it, and the best part is she took me along with her. Watching her go through this gave me a whole new insight about myself and now I have access to everything I want for my life. It's all about taking responsibility for what I've learned and putting my tools into action. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home